Hello everybody!
My name is Olivia, I am 17 years old and a writer & enthusiast of all things beauty and celebrity related. As you have probably already spotted, this blog is actually named Oliviariel. The only reason for this is because you may already know that I have a slightly odd fascination with The Little Mermaid (Ariel) and I figured that there isn't many people in the world called Oliviariel!
I've only recently just started thinking about setting up a blog. The only thing that's been holding me back is the fact I'd be doing it for no reason, I just don't think anyone but myself will find it all that interesting. I just wasn't really won over by the idea, but then I thought, I won't know unless I try.
For a good few years now, I've finally realised that my passion lies within the world of beauty and celebrity related. I like the idea of writing about different products I've purchased in general, and what's been happening in the celebrity world. I hope to flick between the two and maybe see how that goes.
I plan on doing YouTube videos in the near future, but I don't really have the right video software or a decent camera. Here's hoping I'll be able to keep my money high to save for a Macbook Air and a camera, but who knows. I'll probably just do them on my iPhone for now...!
Thanks for reading, and I'll hopefully do a video/blog soon. :o)
ox
No comments:
Post a Comment