I have been so excited about writing this post, and felt I could only do it when Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway had ended.
BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT IS BACK ON SATURDAY 13th APRIL!
The hit ITV show is loved by thousands and millions around the globe as the amazing versatile acts take to the stage in front of the 4 judges; Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams.
Being a talent show, we're expecting to see things like singers, dancers, acrobats and comedians. However, judging by last years winner, Ashley & Pudsey, I think the public will be surprised by the amount of variety we see this year, as we voted a dog act as the winner? I wouldn't have expected that at the beginning of the series!
As the years have progressed, we've seen a mixture of judges and in my eyes, they've all been brilliant. The 'bromance' between Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan in the first 4 series' was amazing TV, with Amanda Holden being the separator whilst seated in the middle.
Now we're in 2013 and the last series proved to be exceptionally popular with the public. The 'crush' that David Walliams has on Simon Cowell was too good to miss and it was almost the talk of the town for months after it'd finished, and David still does hilarious tweets on it. I think that's what people will be looking forward to the most, as the trailer certainly shows that the highlights of this series will also be the love/hate relationship between the two men.
Now on to the girls, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon. There's a lot of hate about them in the press, stating that they annoy each other and they're constantly at war, which clearly isn't true, and anyone with a decent pair of eyes can see that. There's been a few article's in the Daily Mail which have been bought to the attention of both the girls, and they have both defended themselves (and quite rightly so). Amanda has tweeted a few times about how girls should just get along and stop bickering, which is exactly true. A good relationship between to women will inspire so many young girls to love their friends and not let anything get between them, and that's partly the reason why Amanda Holden is my idol. She stands up for the things she believes in and doesn't let anyone ruin her dreams. Her motto in life is to 'never give up' and I think that's a really important message to anyone in this day and age.
The overall excitement people seem to have for the first show is actually so overwhelming to see. I may sound slightly ridiculous but I am so glad that these judges are back because I honestly believe it wouldn't be the same without them.
Britain's Got Talent 2013 - Saturday 13th April - ITV1 7pm
Thanks for reading. :o)
ox

No comments:
Post a Comment